I would like to give the following ad in "The Times of India" newspaper, Chennai edition. Kindly assist me with the booking process and rates.'It is notified for the information that my original certificate of main secondary school exam, year 2013, OJAS.S., Roll No.4102110 pass out from CBSE, Delhi has been actually lost'

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that the category of your advert is ‘Lost & Found’ and this falls under the main category of Announcement ads.

You can start with the process of booking through the TOI Announcement Ad Rates page where you just have to select your choice of ad type (Display/Text) and view the editions where the newspaper is circulated. Here you will also find the ad rates for each of the individual edition and a separate section for the discount packages that enables multiple editions booking at a lower cost. Select Chennai as your edition here and proceed to create and compose the ad. You can also visit the Ad Rates page for TOI Chennai. Click on Announcement as your category to view the discount offers and ad rates for Chennai in particular.

In the compose ad page, you are free to design and compose your own ad online else you can also upload the ad directly if it has been already composed and designed. After composing the ad online, you must select your dates for the ad to release in newspaper and make the final payment to ensure confirmed booking and release in newspaper.

*Please remember to specify your sub-category as ‘Lost & Found’ in the Compose ad section under ‘Specify heading’ section. 

Announcement Ad for Times of India Chennai
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Announcement, How to Book, Rate Post date: 06/11/2018 - 09:02AM