Hi, my name is Prabhjot. I live in Australia. I want to give an ad for name change in TOI newspaper. What is the procedure for this and whom should I contact

Answer:

Dear Customer! Welcome to releaseMyAd.com. We are an online ad booking agency and we help you book ads online instantly through our website with the help of 3 easy booking steps at no extra charges. You may take a glance at the Online Booking Tutorial Slide. The Video will guide you through a visual representation of the steps that you need to follow when booking an ad through our website.

Before you proceed to book the ad, please know that the Change-of-Name falls under the main category of Announcement Ads. To start with the bookings please visit the TOI Announcement Ad Rates page and select the rates and edition of your choice. You can either book your ad for locations individually or can select any relevant discount package of your choice from the list of the special packages displayed.

From here select the Book Now option and proceed to the compose ad step where you can create and compose your own ad. You are free to take the help of different online sample layouts and ad enhancement tools while composing your ad. Once you are done building your ad, please proceed to the next steps where you’re required to select the dates and payment option. Please ensure that the payment is cleared and the ad is booked at least in 2-3 days in advance to the actual date of ad release. 

You can make your payment by both offline or online options. 

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

Cheque Deposits

Related to: Times of India, Change Of Name, How to Book Post date: 04/07/2014 - 01:47PM