I have drafted my own text design B/W adv. without any picture. I want the same has to be advertised. How can I get it published in Times of India under Times Matrimonial and when is the deadline?

Answer:

First of all please visit the Times of India Matrimonial Ad Rates page and select the ad type here as Text Classifieds. This displays the current rates and offers for individual and multiple editions. You’ve to select the edition of your choice and proceed on to the next step of composing the ad. In the compose ad section you can paste the ad matter that you have already designed and composed. The rates for the number of lines used in the ad will be displayed when you type in or paste your ad. You can also add background colour, screen border or Special enhancements like Bold and Underline. The additional charges for the same are also displayed in the Compose Ad page.

Matrimonial ads usually get published on Sundays in Times of India. So the latest deadline for booking the ad will be Wednesday. Please specify the category as Wanted Grooms/ Wanted Brides in the compose ad section. Select the dates for publishing the ad in the newspaper and make your payment either by offline/online gateways, whichever is suitable for you. For more queries on the booking process, you can refer to the Online Slide Tutorial to Book an ad via our online portal.

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 05/06/2014 - 07:26PM