I want to post a matrimonial advertisement for my sister in Times of India. Please help me with the details and procedure to book.

Answer:

To book an ad in Times of India, please visit The Times of India Matrimonial Ad Rates page. This page will display the rates for individual editions as well as discount packages. It is wise to book an ad with the discount packages, because here you can book the ad at a much cheaper cost for multiple editions.

Once you decide on the edition proceed to the next step of booking an ad with us, which is the Compose Ad Section. In this section, you can compose your ad online, make necessary changes or upload your ad if you’ve pre-designed it already. Specify the sub-category of your ad as Wanted Grooms/Wanted Bride and then proceed to the final step of confirming the date on which you intend to publish your ad and selecting the payment options.

Please refer to our Online Ad Booking Slide Tutorial to learn about the procedure of booking an ad with us in detail.

You can make your payment via online Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking or Wire Transfer. You can also choose to pay by offline means like Cash Transfer, Cash/Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts or Cash Collection. For any other booking related query please call us on our number 09830629298 or e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 31/05/2014 - 04:58PM