I wish to update my mother's name in the passport, UAE for which ANNOUNCEMENT is to be placed in TIMES OF INDIA MUMBAI main news paper. I am residing in Abu Dhabi. Please advise me the documentation requirement,your website address and whether I can make online application and payment.

Answer:

To know How to Book an ad online through releaseMyAd online, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking TutorialHere you can view the complete ad booking process to be followed to successfully book your ad in the preferred newspaper. In order to start the booking of your Change of Name Announcement in Times of India Online, please visit the TOI Announcement Ad Rates page. On this page, you can review the rates for all the editions of the preferred newspaper. 

Choose the edition as Mumbai and then proceed to the Compose Ad section where you can create and design your advertisement with the help of our online Sample Ads and ad enhancements. After creating your ad you must specify the release dates to get the ad published on time and then you can clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums as per your convenience. The payment options are listed below:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

When you are done with the booking of the ad, you must provide is with a Notarized Affidavit as a testimony to the Name Change, as per company policy and guidelines laid down by the publication houses. You can send us a scanned copy of the document as soon as you receive an email confirmation from us. While making the payment for your advert, it is advisable that you opt for an online mode of payment to avoid any hassles. 

Announcement Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

Related to: Times of India, Announcement, How to Book, Payment Options, Documentation Post date: 12/02/2014 - 12:43PM